At Grindstaff Auction & Realty, we’ll put all these advantages to work for you:
- Property evaluation and pre-sale management services
- Target marketing to qualified buyers
- Professional auction services that ensure the highest pricing levels
MORE THAN AN AUCTION, A POWERFUL WAY TO MARKET YOUR ASSETS.
The Grindstaff Auction & Realty team brings over 30 years of combined experience in the real estate business.
- The property gets sold on your timetable.
- The property is sold as is without any contingencies.
- Auction marketing frequently forces a sale prior to the auction.
- The terms of the sale are announced in advance so there is no negotiating.
- The seller is able to sell the property at market value as determined through the public auction process with many potential buyers at one time, not by private negotiation with a single interested party.
- All offers are received at the same time.
- Your property is extensively marketed.
- Auction properties STAND OUT in the marketplace.
- Sellers choose when their home will sell.
- Similar or smaller properties may be combined for inclusion in a ballroom auction setting or to allow sharing of marketing expenses
With Grindstaff Auction & Realty, you’ll get much more than a successful auction. You’ll get maximum dollar return, fast payment resolution, and a single source for marketing, sales generation, and accounting. With decades of experience and up-to-the-minute knowledge of virtually every industry, we bring more to the block.
GET HIGHER RETURNS THROUGH AUCTION MARKETING, A GREAT WAY TO LIQUIDATE.
An auction sale offers two critical advantages: it attracts attention and increases the number of interested buyers, and it helps raise sale prices through a competitive bidding system. The same principles that bring record prices for artwork, classic automobiles and racehorses also apply to business and industrial assets: the price of an object will steadily rise in the presence of interested and motivated bidders. That’s why, when considering asset or investment recovery solutions, auction marketing is the fastest, most efficient way to convert assets to cash.
Other benefits include:
- Predictable marketing costs
- High net returns
- Shortest time to liquidity
- Financial systems that speed the conversion of assets to cash
WHY IS OUR MARKETING SO SUCCESSFUL?
- Committed to providing targeted and aggressive advertising and marketing campaigns when listing properties either through an auction or a traditional listing.
- We will prepare a proposal outlying how we will market your property in print media, internet advertising, PR blast, websites, special interest publications, and direct mail.
Making your property stand out in the market place is the key to finding a buyer quickly. While auctioning real estate is not for everyone, we believe that tailoring a marketing plan to the property is essential to maximizing results. Auctions command attention and create competition while eliminating all contingencies.
BROKER REFERRALS ARE WELCOME!
Many Realtors and Brokers are discovering that the best solution for their client may be to auction their residential, land or commercial property – thereby eliminating the likelihood that their property will languish on the market for a lengthy amount of time.
Other considerations for Sellers to consider include the “Time Value of Money” – including month to month expenses which may include a mortgage, home equity loan, property taxes, insurance, maintenance, and utilities. While we realize that an auction may not be the solution for every property, find out if this could be the solution to bring added visibility and a quick sale to your listing!
BUYER BROKER REPRESENTATION / PARTICIPATION
Grindstaff Auction & Realty welcomes Realtors and Brokers who represent their buyers in the auction process. Representing your client with comparative market analysis information, neighborhood, school, and community information and by attending Open Houses and the auction with your client will help them feel comfortable buying a home at auction and throughout the bidding process. Make sure to register your client and ask to be included on our mailing list for upcoming auctions.